KS 925 Jewelry adopt Go Green principles popularly known as sustainability that are consistent with using from plastic bag recycling to the treatment of chemical products consider environmentally friendly. We aim to improve the lives of customers, employees, communities, and the environment with new and useful ways that are sustainable through their actions and choices. It can help protect the environment and sustain its natural resources for current and future generations.
There are 8 steps which KS925Jewlery are making a success to make a difference
1. Legal Environment Certificate is concerned with protecting the rights and interests of clients, contractors, employees and the society. Our company have this Certificate to ensure that we will keep our environment safe and clean.
2. Wastwater test (report) treatment of wastewater and process water is necessary to protect public health and the environment, as well as to maintain industrial process efficiency. Our company regular analytical testing of wastewater at various treatment steps is required by most regulatory bodies.
3. Not using animal products - testing a product on animals is both cruel and unnecessary because companies can already create innovative products using thousands of ingredients that have a history of safe use and do not require any additional testing. Plus, modern testing methods (such as human cell-based tests) have replaced outdated animal tests with new non-animal methods that are often faster, less expensive and more reliable.
4. The Higg Facility Social and Labour Module (FSLM) allow our company to measure recruitment and hiring, working hours, wages and benefits, employee treatment, employee involvement, health and safety termination, management systems, facility workforce standards and those of value chain partners, external engagement on social and labor issues with other facilities or organizations, community engagement.
5. Social & Labour Convergence program – our company applied this program so we can work better. This program will decrease audit duplication, facilitate data sharing across the industry, and promote compliance with national laws and international standards. We believe that this way of sharing and managing data will contribute to the mission of increasing compliance and thus improving labour conditions.
6. The supplier Ethical data exchange SEDEX (SEMTA) is one of the world’s leading ethical trade membership organization, working with businesses to improve working conditions in global supply chains. It provides a practical tool, services, and a community network to help companies improve their responsible and sustainable business practices, and source responsibly.
7. Recyclable packing : it is an unavoidable part of business life cycle. The package is use protects products as a marketing tool and allow a safe transportation. The benefits of using recyclable packaging are considerable as they save raw materials, manufacturing energy, and reduce greenhouse gas releases. Having the ability to recycle packaging has also allowed our society to create economic activity and new industrial infrastructure around it.
8. Recycled Sterling Silver produced from extracting the silver from unwanted jewelry, scrap silver, electronics, even medical equipment, or other used metal products. Once the silver is separated from the other metals it is mixed with, it is melted down and reused to make new silver products.